SHUTDOWN FULLCAST BACK. This time, Jason Kirk, Ryan Nanni, and ourselves discuss an even wider array of topics than usual, mostly because this week is total wall-to-wall football filler. Those topics!
- Why Ryan is in Rapid City, South Dakota poisoning himself with bootleg pho
- How merely playing Outkast will instantly turn the tide of a game for your team
- Why Mississippi State is going TO South Alabama to play a football game this week
- Did anyone pay for the rights to Pitt/FIU? (Answer: probably not!)
- Did you know Syracuse is playing at Central Michigan? Does Syracuse realize it's playing at Central Michigan?
- Why we hope Syracuse loses every single game for the rest of time (unrelated)
- How Georgia Tech should pitch football games as an opportunity to shop at the IKEA nearby
- We promise there's something to watch this weekend? Maybe?
- How Will Muschamp has an assistant named "Telephone"
The second installment of this year's Fullcast may be found here, or listened to below.