Every day, we look at ourselves in the mirror and say the same thing: every day we're getting better and better. And each time, we split our sides with laughter.
It's a great way to start the day AND it actually applies to EDSBS Radio, the only place discussing wall to wall college football each week during the offseason where you can call in, chat live with your esteemed hosts, and also use the words "fuckin' goatfucking cockmaster" without getting cens*red in reference to your least favorite coach.
What: EDSBS Radio
When: 8:00 p.m.--9:00 p.m. EST
Where: On the EDSBS channel at Now Live.
How: To call in? (310) 984-7600. You may also register at Now Live and participate in the live chat, where we'll be taking comments and working them into the broadcast.
Why: Because you, like us, need to confess to the fact that you're going to tailgate your spring practice game like the desperate, depraved person you truly are.
Who: Peter Bean of Burnt Orange Nation and Orson from this website, along with special guest Ted Miller from the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
To prepare ahead of time, your study list appears below. The four questions for this week:
1. What don't you know about football? Confess your weaknesses, child.
2. What do you pretend to know more about than you actually do? We'll go ahead and say Gator football history, but that's actually a very slim volume to study up on in the first place.
3.3. What's something you could lecture on?(Any topic, really.) We can lecture with authority on several topics.
1. Seasons 1, 2, and 12 of The Real World..
2. The movie Bloodsport. (Featuring Oscar winner Forrest Whittaker.)
"Homoerotic masochism, as each film of the Van Damme oeuvre, is a powerfully rendered motif in Bloodsport." See?
3. International refugee policy.
4. Steve Spurrier.
4. 4. What's your Offseason Resolution? By August 2007, I will _____ Ours is to lose the beer weight we put on in 2006 in order to set up an acceptable baseline weight to then build during season 2007.
We'll hear you tonight.
P.S.: The chat function should be fixed for tonight's show.