The second annual edition of the Fullcast’s open call for your worst backyard catastrophes did not disappoint. Our listeners spent their summers doing all of the following and more!
- setting hornet’s nests on fire
- watching their fathers drive lawnmowers into bodies of water
- burning evergreen trees and discovering why they are called “nature’s portable dynamite”
- taking children to the emergency room after horrific family football games...or not
- knocking out the power to whole swaths of their hometowns by throwing used sports gear at vulnerable pieces of public infrastructure.
You are all very stupid, and we are so happy about it right now. Ryan did not participate because he lives in New York City, where there is no grass, happiness, or decent taco place.