- Absolute value-wise: We think a video of bulls running through the streets of Pamplona set to Thin Lizzy’s second-greatest song is worth it on face alone. After about ten seconds the brain instantly converts the bulls to the boys. After fifteen seconds, the boys are your jolly friends, spearing strangers in the streets of Pamplona and just doing what they do on a night on the town. Your adult bovine sons, just ramblin’ around and having a ball.
- College football value specifically: Please note that at the :43 second mark, a bull peels off from the main pack, heads straight for a man in a Saquon Barkley jersey, misses, and wipes out on the cobblestones. The jersey itself gives a man the strength of someone with quads big and springy enough to vault a Big Ten linebacker. (Or a small-ish, Spanish-sized bull. Really the same thing and still big enough to kill.)
- It should be noted also that Eli Manning can’t stop staring at Saquon Barkley’s thighs. Same, buddy. Same.
- Penn State Twitter knows him because yeah of course they do, it’s Penn State Twitter, it will find you whether you want to be found or not.
- This bull is named Nicolás Bosa.
- Holy shit that’s a damn photo y’all.
AVOID BULLS WITH THE POWER OF SAQUON BARKLEY