This week’s definitely real guest podcast with four also real guest hosts: HARDCORE CORNOGRAPHY, the internet’s only Nebraska football podcast. It’s got “Boom” by P.O.D., and that’s how you can tell that it’s really serious about sports.
Topics covered include:
- HARDCORE NEBRASKA ANALYSIS that sort of sounds like HARDCORE HISTORY
- “Nebraska football is grade school for husky boys” —Ryan
- A brief discussion of the moment when Nebraska rebranded Herbie Husker by putting a big ol’ booty in those Wranglers
- Is the Big Ten West the college football division that understands the definition of food least?
- An unfortunate turn of events leading to the introduction of the phrase “spa dick”
- Spencer shames Minnesota with the worst thing he could use: The history of their football program
- Jason sets the record straight on Iowa and their wrestling legacy having nothing on Minnesota’s
- What did Purdue do with East Lafayette?
- Holly sets off airhorns and rapper soundboards through a lot of this
- Honestly it works most of the time and makes as much sense as the rest of it
- Nothing but respect for the humble, hardworking, and honest Illini
- TL;DR: Nebraska 2018 going 12-0, bring your plants in cause THERE’S A FROST WARNING