We decided to preview the entire rest of the country not currently in a Power Five conference the only way we could: Speaking for the entire podcast as massive University of South Florida homers.
The first and only episode of the internet’s only South Florida Bulls podcast, GROTHE POINTE BLANK, features all of the following facts about noted Bulls rivals C-Florida and their terrible, terrible city, Orlando.
- Orlando would come to fight us but their infrastructure is crumbling
- Orlando, the city designed by an eight year-old boy
- SHOUTS OUT TO TEMPLE TERRACE
- Which Orlando boy bands had the worst cardio?
- Why does UCF’s new coach look like the worst version of Ryan possible?
- We swear there’s something besides UCF and Orlando jokes and shouts out to Tampa neighborhoods
- A full roll-through of every non-Power 5 conference, and whether they’re a threat to the USF Bulls 2018 national championship
- (Spoiler: No team can possibly stop the Bulls)
- 46 minutes go by before Spencer makes a mistake! It’s a new record!
- Why Stanford has the safest sex in all of the Pac-12
- The MAC previewed in the time it takes to successfully ride a bull. BUT NOT A USF BULL BECAUSE A USF BULL IS RIDDEN BY NO MAN