BUDCAST. Now that everything is legal, we invite SB Nation recruiting expert Bud Elliott on the show to discuss all of the possible fallout and fall-in from the Supreme Court’s ruling that sports gambling is now up to the states. Did we discuss how almost every Southern state will inevitably screw this up, but mostly Kentucky? Like, especially Kentucky? No, you already knew that, and it should practically be a given at this point that Kentucky is really, really going to screw this up.
Topics covered include:
- Bud definitely thinks you should gamble on college football! He can’t say why, but he can definitely say that you should gamble on college football.
- Which wizarding academy is the Arizona State of the Harry Potter universe, and how do we go there?
- Spencer discovers Bud’s real first name
- A review of past gambling scandals, including Rick Neuheisel getting paid to get fired for cause and thus winning the biggest NCAA tourney payoff ever
- Notre Dame players used to bet openly on their own football games!
- We’re going to make millions selling college football gambling systems to Dumb Guys
SUBSCRIBE LISTEN WORSHIP AND TELL A FRIEND OR MAYBE AN ENEMY YEAH PROBABLY AN ENEMY