SO MUCH CONTENT ON THIS EPISODE Y’ALL. Content can mean a lot of things, listener, but those who listen to the Fullcast already know this too well.
As of May 1st in college football, the things we have to discuss are:
- Jim Harbaugh is in Paris?
- Lotta people playing golf?
- Lists and rankings we can’t even begin to validate or verify or think about yet without getting a splitting headache?
The other things we can discuss that are not college football related but actually more important anyway:
- Which team’s defensive linemen would make the best wide receivers
- Why Batman probably failed the police entrance exam and bombed the LSAT
- Dave Wannstedt is seen in the wild toting a giant sub sandwich
- The history of UVA being not good at football, explained
- Assistant coaches, and how you can adjust the math to impress on your resumes, too (Hint: YOU BUMPED INTO TOM BRADY ONCE, AND ARE NOW A QB COACH)
- Is Jim Harbaugh in trouble? (Not just at Michigan, but like, does he owe anyone money?)
- Why America demands that their all-powerful mythical superhero characters all have big ol’ wangs
LISTEN SUBSCRIBE AND EVANGELIZE