OH IT’S THE NATIONAL TITLE PREVIEW. Or the College Football Playoff Championship Preview. The BCS Preview. The Fiesta Bowl! This is definitely the preview for the 1996 Fiesta Bowl. We’re all feeling very bullish about the Florida Gators here, particularly their defense! Even if we’re being pessimistic, the most they can give up in theory would be 61 points. And who would do that to a team that still runs the option in the year 1996?
Topics covered include:
- How Jason is very bullish on a UCF win in this title matchup against Georgia
- Herm Edwards, now coach of everything on every team
- A quick detour by Spencer into talking about Virginia being the most disappointing football state, for some reason, during a preview of the national title game? Okay? Sure?
- Why championships aren’t forged without a good solid anvil like the University of Tennessee
- The long case for why this game was decided the minute Georgia beat Oklahoma
- The equally long case for why Georgia can win this game? Sure, says the person typing this who believes there is an exactly zero chance of Georgia winning this game
- How we’re really just here to farm more disrespect for the Tide to feed on as motivation for the game. ONLY THE COMMIE IS ROOTING FOR YOU, BAMA. HOW’S THAT FEEL, HUH?
- Iowa scored 55 points on Ohio State. This isn’t mentioned in the podcast, but it really can’t be said or written enough in any format