FULLCAST UP. This week’s episode contains as much college football talk as the last week in January deserves, which is to say none. There is almost no talk about college football in this podcast, but Fullcast listeners are more than used to that by now.
Instead, we discuss the Winter Olympics, and how we could improve every single event and possibly add a few more new ones while we were at it.
- Russia should open an alternative Steroids Hall of Fame
- Someone from Philadelphia is surprised Spencer has been to Georgia
- A brief aside about how no one from Great Britain should ever win an Olympic event
- Maybe we shouldn’t introduce PCP into the biathlon? OR MAYBE WE SHOULD.
- Hockey requires no hacking as it is already a sport made up by a violent child
- Ryan turns bobsled into a NSFW event? It got loose for a second there but we saved it
- Actually we lied, there’s four minutes of us clowning on a recent college football hiring at the end
- We apologize for springing actual football content on you and promise never to do it again