The Fullcast this week has to bridge week one and week two, so we do this mostly by declaring Florida dead in the water for the entire 2017 season before anyone else, and by talking about Iowa/Iowa State while making Spaghetti Western trumpet noises. It’s our way of healing, and we think it’ll work for you, too.
Other points covered:
- Yes, two Florida fans moaning about their terrible counterfeit prescription drug of a team
- A discussion of Iowa-Iowa State ending with one team making ten field goals
- How Tennessee is like Darth Vader in Rogue One, except with a big ol’ ceremonial trash can that follows it around
- We wish UNC luck against Lamar Jackson, because UNC just lost to Cal despite playing the game in North Carolina, and that’s Cal in the year 2017, not Cal with like Marshawn Lynch or anyone, and UNC’s gonna die
- We show you how Pitt needs to lose to itself to make the Playoff
One programming note: We will move to twice a week starting this week. The holiday messed that up along with our usual inability to all move ass in a coordinated fashion. You don’t listen to the Fullcast for professional quality or organization. You listen for surrealist Dollar Shave Club ad reads and the joy of audio so bad it could be confused for a ham radio broadcast.