NOTE: Hey, did you know we're doing a charity drive for victims of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma? It's true!
Just go to:
...and you can find out the details, including how you can force us to read basically whatever you want us to on a future Fullcast episode.
This week’s episode of the Fullcast is just us reviewing the week and realizing we were right about everything, which is what happens when you’re just vaguely pessimistic about stuff and apply a few statistics to the situation. Also this doesn’t happen, ever, so we’re going to all gloat about it for a minute while we can. (Which will be exactly for one minute.)
- We were right about Tennessee/Florida being a dumb pigeon fight
- Tennessee is worse at managing football games than Florida! Which is really something!
- We called UCLA losing to Memphis! (Had the wrong way of it happening, but sure, go with it)
- There were other things! (There were not)
- The part where we recap the week is normal
- Louisville isn’t Clemson and that’s fine, at least for Clemson
- LSU is very confusing because they were not good Saturday, and Mississippi State is also confusing because they were very, very good on Saturday
- South Carolina died
- Mizzou has left the building for the 2017 season, along with BYU and several other teams who are already beyond done for the year
- James Franklin called a timeout up 56-0 in the waning seconds of the game over Georgia State because he is both petty AND weird
Oh and this happened. FLORIDA BACK?*
I hate that we lost but at least our players don't represent our team like this. I love a rivalry but be classy about it EDIT: I know our fans have done questionable things. They shouldn't have peed on the tebow statue but I'm not saying this over and over again: players are supposed to be controlled by coaches and fans are not. This is a representation of the control Jim Mcelwain and staff has on its players. If this was a Tennessee player I would be embarrassed. Athletes are held to a higher standard.Posted by Chandler Cox on Saturday, September 16, 2017
*Florida not back