It's already time to start thinking about the 2017 season, but there's no reason to jump into the deep end.
No, we're slowly easing into the calm, lukewarm waters of the SEC's other conference, with a prediction for each team and a goal we're hoping they can reach.
- Why does Spencer feel okayish about Florida?
- Who will we be rooting for in Georgia-Notre Dame?
- Tennessee? Why? Just, why Tennessee, ever, and why do we get the feeling that Butch Jones’ most misshapen lump of a team will be his best?
- We’re all talking ourselves into Kentucky for some reason?
- How little has Jason prepared for this whole exercise?
- Maybe we need to do more prep work not just here, but for life in general?
- How much fun could a five-win Mizzou team be despite probably being something like a five-win team?
- And at which minute mark will Ryan bemoan his continued existence?