Our friend and colleague Bill Connelly is running for college football commissioner, so we run through the planks of his platform one by one and try to...”help?” Sure, let's go with “help.”
- How embracing the Olympic model will lead to better local commercials
- The awesome recruiting change that means high school coaches with cigarette boats
- NCAA 17: Fights In The Stands Edition
- Division II Kansas beating Texas
- Putting a 5 loss Wisconsin team in the Playoff
- POD PEOPLE
- Mandatory FCS powerhouse scheduling
- The 3 hour time limit and the one point penalty for punting
Most of these ideas are stupid. So is this podcast. You have been warned, both about the podcast, and about the terrible Urban Meyer commercial for Florida orange juice that we reference in the podcast.
Please let athletes make ads while they’re in college, this level of mediocrity hurts us, you, and the products involved. Let the next Marshawn Lynch charismatically and effectively endorse your products, y’all. Don’t you want to retroactively allow Chad Kelly to endorse an Oxford area gun shop? We do, because we like bad ideas and always will. Let life give you the good things it wants to give you.