Ryan’s brilliant idea: Ask the readers to make strong statements about college football and life, and then have us evaluate them. You know, like First Take, but if the readers just submitted all the topics, and we had to you know, just DEAL with it.
This worked so well we went a whopping 77 minutes, or just a few minutes shy of a Navy/Georgia Tech football game’s running time.
Some highlights include:
- A mostly honest attempt to prove that Taco Bell has greater philosophical integrity than Chipotle, and is also on average less likely to give you food poisoning
- BLAME ARIAN FOSTER FOR THIS: Why Spencer will commit the first unselfish act of his life by offering his arm to a wolf so Jason can finish it off. Ryan will just sit back and watch, because he is the only smart person on this podcast.
- Someone actually asserts that no team that hasn’t won a title in the past will win the national title in the future, and...that’s actually a really interesting and maybe valid point you got there. (Were they a Virginia Tech fan? YOU BET THEY WERE.)
- The Sega Dreamcast is slandered and we rush to its defense like the well-programmed and beautifully rendered defenders of NFL2K
- COLT WOULDA BEAT BAMA stop that the Tide won with like 8 passing yards in the worst single case of Sabanball ever
- Yeah, Michael Dyer was down. Life ain’t fair and the world is mean.
SUBSCRIBE LEAVE REVIEWS EVEN IF YOU JUST WANT TO CALL US PARAGONS OF EFFETE URBAN MANHOOD. It’s like that dude realize what we bench, or doesn’t follow our Instagram where we post “just a form check” so you can admire our flawless traps and quads.
This is also fine if that’s what you want to do, a review is a review: