What happens when Ryan gets fed up and decides not to edit our crap podcast? What does it sound like when the show starts with a call being dropped, and we just leave it in? What is the end result of pushing a man to his limits in terms of asking him to yes, take this chicken shit and give us chicken salad?
This, actually, an even more ramshackle edition of the usual where we discuss:
- An opening flurry of profanity and confusion as things fail from the start
- Discussing television shows where you actually say the title of the tv show in the tv show itself. “Now, Jesse, we’re BREAKING BAD.”
- Alabama’s vacancy at offensive coordinator, what direction Nick Saban goes from here, and a few other Alabama things until we get really tired of talking about Alabama
- Who’s on the hot seat? EVERYONE IN THE SEC WEST NOT NAMED NICK SABAN.
- A brief diversion into college football comeback history to illustrate how there really is no precedent for how badly the Falcons collapsed in the Super Bowl. Rise up!
- What jobs we’ve worked for the shortest amount of time, i.e. how we found out that Jason once lived in Arizona for a day
- The executive orders each of us would pass, including Ryan’s proposal to legalize exactly one forward pass past the line of scrimmage a game.