Jimbo Fisher is the richest man in the world after this week, so please stay out of his mentions. It should be pointed out that rich folk only can touch Texas A&M's coach, now. Please keep your dirty peasant hands off him.
We review Championship Week on this week's episode, and drop it hot (and with at least two audio glitches) because a.) Ryan usually does the editing, and he's out for this episode and b.) We had to get it out the door before we left the country.
Topics covered include:
- Bama got in the playoff and it's Greg Schiano's fault
- Actually pretty much everything is Greg Schiano's fault
- How not being as smart as Alabama really isn't something you wanna tell people about out loud
- Why guys who say "I don't buy much, but when I do I get the best" are hoarding liars
- A discussion of how the Gnat Belt is a real thing people think you're making up
- College football is dead BUT SO IS THE NIGHT KING SO THERE
- How Jimbo Fisher's massive contract might turn him into Texas A&M's largest booster AND its coach
- The hilarity of a Wisconsin quarterback with the ball in the open field with only one man to beat
- An important experiment involving Josh Rosen and Sam Darnold switching teams
- A quick thumbnail sketch of the bowl season including THE BLUSTERIEST STORM TO EVER HIT TAMPA, THE OUTBACK BOWL INVOLVING BOTH WILL MUSCHAMP AND JIM HARBAUGH
- Also Herm Edwards is actually the CEO or whatever of Arizona State football! YOU PLAY. TO WIN. FOUR GAMES