The shelf life of this episode might be a day were it not for the creation of Tennessee Batman, the best Batman, and certainly the only one whose superpowers include knowing the county judge as a gambling and fishing buddy. How else you gonna keep all those DUIs off the record and keep fighting crime in your battered King Ranch with all that trash in the back?
We recorded these before the Leach really rumors broke out, but everything is still so chaotic it really doesn’t matter.
- Arizona State might be spending $15 million to hire one guy who hasn’t coached in college in thirty years!
- Jimbo Fisher taking a donkey cart to A&M for contractual reasons
- Jimbo Fisher’s radio show devolving into him playing his favorite banging 90s club tracks
- Will the Big 12 trip on its own dick? (Probably!)
- What would happen if a 1908 Quarterback showed up at the Manning Passing Academy?
- Why Bama should show up in the Pac-12 Championship and see if anyone objects
- The evil plan Sam Darnold and Josh Allen both used to avoid being drafted by the Jets
- Seriously about 15 minutes about Lane Kiffin returning to Tennessee and hating on everything the program loves and being embraced for it