TOPICS COVERED IN A REVIEW OF A BRISK WEEK SIX FULL OF UPSETS AND MICHIGAN STATE WINNING BY DOING NOTHING:
- Oklahoma lost to an Iowa State with several time travelers from before the age of television on the roster.
- Miami beat FSU team but it means nothing because, according to Seminole fans, Florida State isn't actually any good.
- Bret Bielema's still adjusting to his first fifth season at Arkansas but surely things will improve.
- And, oh, right, we're all freaking out about Jim Harbaugh and Michigan.
- Though at least they don't have to play at 1:45 AM Eastern, unlike Washington.