The Fullcast this week is a vast hour and five minutes long. Why? Because after eight weeks of the college football season, it’s time to pause and prepare ourselves for the things we know have to happen over the next six weeks. To gird ourselves for the challenges ahead. To reflect on the things we cannot change but have to accept, like Florida State only having two wins going into the tail end of October.
That’s not that hard to accept. We just enjoy saying it out loud, repeatedly, to make ourselves feel better about Florida probably still losing to them at the end of November.
Highlights (stop laughing, they’re highlights) include:
- Why is Jason only now revealing he's a lifelong Notre Dame fan?
- Which coaches are most eager to fight a fan, and which fans are most likely to give them a shot?
- Would Jimbo Fisher kick his shoes off before being involved in a fight?
- Would he then grow a three-inch long thumbnail spontaneously in order to remove an opponent’s eye?
- Will Indiana get to 7 wins and make Steven Godfrey chicken rich?
- Would BYU score 30 points against a red card college football defense?
- Where were you the last time Iowa State was ranked?
- How can we possibly argue that Butch Jones won't get fired?
- Who is even asking these terrible questions?
Also, at 56:12, we make the hardest charity read of our life.