Sometimes when we record the planets align, and then sometimes when we record the Fullcast they align, do a slight shimmy, and rhythmically pulse in a manner that indicates that the Fullcast brand, while always intense, is particularly on point this week regarding the events of the universe.
For instance, this episode contains all of the following extremely on-brand points.
- Talking about Butch Jones’ motivationals, including how the Turnover Garbage Can leads to the Dumpster Fire of Victory, etc, etc
- How sweet it is of someone to dedicate lines of cocaine to you, when you really think about it
- Oregon State’s coach just paid $12 million to leave his job, basically
- A lengthy discussion of things that are either living with rats, near rats, or are actual balls of sentient rats pretending to be people
- LASERDISC TALK
- How this weekend is like almost every other weekend of football so far this season in that it is very underwhelming on paper, but in reality will feature some kind of weirdness worth paying attention to
- Everyone makes fun of Spencer’s refrigerator-like body and that’s FINE
- The first forty seconds are just us warming up and Ryan just left that in and that is also FINE