One game remains in this college football season, so, appropriately, we spend a bunch of time on this episode talking about fried chicken restaurants.
Theoretically there is also discussion of:
- Ohio State's very poor showing/the Clemson Credit Card
- New coaches that may be headed for rough first years
- Press box fighting rankings
- Teams that are likely to be hyperinflated by bowl success
- Notre Dame OH YEAH WE FOUND A WAY SUCKERS
- Ryan’s one and only goal for 2017: to become the Bloomin Onion Mascot.