OH IT’S TIME FOR A NEW FULLCAST. Even though there’s very little going on in the world in the run up to Signing Day, we discuss all of the following extremely important things with two of us recording in a booth far, far too small for a couple of decent-sized men.
- Jim Harbaugh competing in everything including making friendships with people who hit him with cars
- Where teams other than Michigan will go on their overseas group trips (except for Florida State, because they’re afraid of foreigners)
- The weirdest places we ever met celebrities, including the time one of us saw Lil Jon at Waffle House (YOU’LL NEVER GUESS WHICH ONE OF US DID THIS) (okay you probably can)
- Lies about Boston that we’re happy to tell, including the accusation that the entire down has polydactyly (we have never been to Boston)
- We discover that Jason is passionate about Tab soda
Listen in the embedded player above, subscribe on iTunes or the streaming service of your choice, or we’ll SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS.