OH IT’S FULLCAST TIME AND WE ONLY HAVE ONE GAME TO TALK ABOUT. Which we do, for quite a while, since the national title game is the last game we’ll have for a while, and also because it happened to be “very good” as determined by an influential football focus group called US.
Topics within that include:
- Spencer drank too much coffee again because it turns out the label tells you things like “this is actually espresso concentrate, and not something you should drink a whole bottle of”
- How we watched, i.e. how fun it was watching the coaches room devour snacks and have deep, passionate arguments about how to deal with the dilemma of having to kick the ball with one second on the clock. Also, Steve Addazio can house some pizza, but you already knew that.
- Actual talk about the game? Like, about how we actually have to talk about the game, because the game was that good?
- How the Clemson offensive line deserves some kind of medal for committing to taking a fiendish asskicking for at least 37 minutes of this game before turning the tables on Alabama
- A smidge of preview talk for 2017—JUST A SMIDGE—and a finish that disrespects the memory of George Michael so much no one will talk to Ryan for at least three days
Reminder: we are in the offseason, so Fullcast goes to weekly. It will usually be posted on Wednesday in the a.m. provided we remember to do it. Which is a thing, sometimes, we admit.