Okay, so we recorded the preview episode for week five during a thunderstorm and that went about as well as it could during a thunderstorm. That is, it went badly, even by the already low audio standards of the Fullcast. BE ADVISED.
The topics. covered through difficult conditions because we are GRITTY:
- Tennessee/Georgia playing a game that if the SEC East made sense would end with a decisive Tennessee victory, meaning it probably won't
- How you kind of have to watch every game Houston plays even though they're playing overmatched teams like UConn, because they somehow managed to lose to UConn last year, and you wouldn't want to miss that even though they're probably still going to pummel them in revenge for that? Because they're a national power with an iffy schedule?
- A lengthy discussion of offensive lines, including the absurd lengths the Stanford offensive lines will go to make you dig a hole to get lower then they are
- We discuss how far Wake Forest has to go into an undefeated season before we start to realize this as a real thing and not some error of math and fate
- Memphis/Ole Miss! A.k.a. THERE'S GONE BE A FIIIIIIIGHT
- A reflection on the raw thrill of seeing Lamar Jackson playing real football again, and how Dabo will put 50 points on Louisville if he can to redeem Bobby Petrino's soul
- Huh, what game was USC playing when they fired Lane Kiffin, hey look, that was Arizona State, who's USC playing with a 1-3 record this week, oh hey that's undefeated Arizona State, that's weird and not at all ironic--
- A plea for someone to Periscope the Hawaii game for us, and the world at large
LISTEN IN THE PLAYER ABOVE OR DOWNLOAD IT THERE. SUBSCRIBE ON iTUNES. PUT IT IN YOUR FACESOCKETS. CONSUME IT LIKE SO MUCH CHEAP CANDY YOU GOT AT THE EXPIRED CANDY STORE.