This week Jason and I are joined by new SB Nation recruit Richard Johnson for what is mostly an hour plus of commiseration over the following:
- The immense hole in our hearts the departure of Les Miles has left, and who can attempt to fill it but fail
- Who will end up taking the LSU job, and why they won't be as cool as Les Miles, even though they might be a better coach and win more games and stuff, but won't have interesting press conferences or make GIFs of himself Dikembe-blocking his daughter's jump-shot
- WHY DID YOU FIRE LES MILES okay we know, we know, but we're still going to yell about it because our hearts hurt
- Richard and I mumble about Florida being trash for a minute
- Wisconsin seems mean, that's something we talk about for a second or two. Do we make fun of how red-assed Midwesterners got when we made fun of their accents, and then do terrible Midwestern accents? Yes.
- The only really joyous discussion in this whole podcast comes around the 52 minute mark when we discuss Chad Kelly's bliss at getting the opportunity to throw the ball downfield with zero regard for what's waiting for it when it lands.
- Oh look, Mark Richt's ranked ahead of Georgia
- “UCLA’s rebranded as a tough, physical team, so of course they lost to Stanford.”
- Look, we're just going to admit that we've all watched Washington at least twice now and can't figure out why people keep ranking them besides “oh cool, they look sort of good?”
- WAIT IS ARIZONA STATE GOOD, THIS IS NOW A SITUATION AND WE HAVE TO START TALKING ABOUT IT
- A salute to Jabrill Peppers of Michigan to make a business decision and not get trucked by Penn State's giant kicker
SUBSCRIBE ON iTUNES, LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD IN THE PLAYER ABOVE. DON’T LET THE KICKER PUT YOU ON A HIGHLIGHT REEL. EVER.