A fun thing about Spencer is that he’s a little bit like the distant father in Angels In The Outfield. He says “hey, I’m leaving tomorrow to go to Montana” and I say “wait what” and he says “k bye I’ll be back when the Angels win the pennant” and I say “but you don’t even like baseball or follow the standings” and he shouts “I know” as he rides off on a motorcycle.
Anyways, he’s not on this week’s episode, but Andy Staples from Sports Illustrated and SB Nation’s own Stephen White are. They talked to us about:
- fried chicken chains and the unspeakable world of on-campus food delivery
- the merits of blocking vs. muting on Twitter
- whether college offensive linemen are really as unprepared as NFL scouts complain they are
- strength coaches
- the merits of scheduling FCS opponents
- the very small difference between Heaven and Hell
Subscribe at your local podcast newsstand! Download this episode right here! Listen below! And tell yourself you’ll be fine if Spencer never comes back!