Ha, we told you last week was the final preview episode but we lied because there are literally no consequences in podcasting! There is also talk about Kiefer Sutherland and how trash Spencer lives, and somehow those things are not connected. (Though you can kind of see Spencer being a Sutherland cousin or something.)
Who did we talk about?
- HOUSTON, which is very good and loses a bunch of running talent and yeah we saw how well you did last year please shut up about it on Twitter you’re ruining this for us
- SAN DIEGO STATE, the team that won 11 games last year despite you not watching any of them. Will they beat Cal this year? Oh buddy, they really really might beat Cal this year.
- WESTERN KENTUCKY, and your new favorite rapping quarterback, White Mike.
- APPALACHIAN STATE, and yes, this is maybe the fifth time we’ve mentioned Miami agreed to a game in Boone. To the Miami fans who are sick of us talking about it and how you might faceplant here - BLAME THE PEOPLE WHO SCHEDULED THIS GAME.
- WESTERN MICHIGAN, well, no, we barely talk about them but
- USF, marking the first instance in which we talked positively about something related to Tampa for a sustained period of time. See, people can change! We won’t, but we can!
Download it! Listen below! Go find it on [podcast distribution center of your choice, which we may not have it connected to because lord we’re disorganized.]