You know, just because we say you're getting two podcasts in a week doesn't mean you're getting a good pair of podcasts. This isn't entirely our fault: the random assortment of teams came up with not one, but TWO teams in the state of Illinois. This was doomed from the start.
- A quick discussion of the hierarchy of cheap-ass grocery store chains, and a reminder that HEB hands out beers to drink while you're shopping
- A review of all the bad things that have happened to every single one of these teams
- A framing of the group of dudes whose highest aspiration in life is to wake up and take a shit on a boat they own
- A discussion of South Carolina football that devolves into "Will Muschamp, hostage negotiator"
- How Northwestern is exactly the team to start 4-0 and end up 6-6
- A thing that will get us at least two angry emails about how Chicago is a college football town, and then a wise decision to skip discussing Illinois entirely
- Oregon State gets fast-forwarded to next year, let's just come back and see how they're doing next year, y'all, look away, this is definitely something for 2017 and eyes away, please
- Ryan talks very seriously about Baylor, and not about football alone
As always, listen in the embedded player below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here.