Why did we discuss USC? Mostly to remind you no one knows who their coach is, and so we could play out the gag of not saying his name to make you look up who it is. Oh, and to make Ryan go back when Spencer forgot the gag, said his name, and then forced Ryan to edit in some extremely dope music over the guy's name at the 9:30 mark.
Topics! (THEY'RE CALLIN' AGAIN.)
- What USC will look like in 2016, which will probably be "a lot like other USC teams in recent history, but with an absolutely brutal schedule including Alabama in week one." You'd want a few warmups if you were a new coach. UNNAMED COACH does not get one, and that should be extremely entertaining for everyone but USC fans. They get to break in a new QB, too, and most of a new front seven! Just lean on the phrase "IMMENSELY TALENTED AND GROWING EVERY DAY," Trojan fans. It's a rhetorical rock that won't budge for at least a year of steady support.
- Missouri! Don't listen to this part, it's just depressing to talk about, we shouldn't have talked about Missouri at all.
- Kentucky! Man, just don't listen to this either. You chose poorly, listeners. You chose so poorly when you picked this selection.
- Cal! When you look at a team and they could conceivably go 3-9, that's...seriously, why did you give us these teams to talk about.
- A quick look at Oklahoma State, the school where Mike Gundy is still coach. We checked and called and everything, he's actually still there despite feuding with the school's biggest booster every three years or so when his contract comes up.
As always, listen below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here.