The Shutdown Fullcast this week features all three cast members reunited at last. This is good because it requires the full powers of Ryan, Spencer, and Jason combined to admit the painful but obvious truth: that Ole Miss delivered for once, and saved everyone from the tedium of an event-free offseason.
Topics covered include:
- "New York is the Reebok Pump of cities"
- The debut of "Neil deGrasse Tyson, Football Analyst", and the debut of the gritties noble gas
- How Laremy Tunsil had the absolute worst possible night on draft night, and how nothing should change at Ole Miss whatsoever, and how the SEC is the laziest conference imaginable in every lazy way possible because they are lazy. LAZY.
- nope nope nothing happened at Alabama nope don't look no biggie nope
- "Stand Up! With George Wallace", aka the most popular podcast in Birmingham
- Reader questions, including a discussion of what the worst possible expanded universe would be, aka WHY THE GILMORE GIRLS IS THE MOST TEDIOUS SHOW EVER MADE
- The best soundtrack to a Fullcast finale ever
Listen in the embedded player below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here.