SHUTDOWN FULLCAST BACK. This time we continue our preview series with a random selection of schools best described as...well, very, very random indeed.
Topics and teams covered:
- Charlie Weis STILL GETS PAID DOLLAZ BY NOTRE DAME. He last coached for them in 2009. You can laugh about this, because the goal is to pull off a Charlie Weis as hard as you can in life and get paid too much money to do things you demonstrably cannot do.
- How Oregon football 2016 is still best described as "waiting to see if Mark Helfrich can really do his job, because the Ducks are so talented it's hard to tell whether they're about to implode or not". Also remember how they lost to Utah by 42 at home this year? And hired Brady Hoke to fix their defensive problems?
- A leisurely stroll through Utah football's prospects, including an appreciation of how damn long Kyle Whittingham has been in Salt Lake City, and how often he's worked out there. (Every day, and never, ever skipping bicep day.)
- Kansas is still playing football! And will probably lose eleven straight games this year. :(
- Minnesota is also still playing football! Big, ponderous, ice-cream fat football we think will win like, five games or so. We also talk about Tracy Claey's amazing clock management skills, which are not actually amazing in any way other than the appalling.
- The internet's most extensive and thorough Notre Dame preview!
Listen in the embedded player below, subscribe on iTunes, or simply download directly here.