This week's Fullcast features nothing but reader questions thanks to a bumper crop of quality inquiries. This happens whenever you start asking people about bad financial decisions, because if there is one clarion theme in life, it's making terrible financial decisions all the time.
Topics covered include:
- A full disclosure of tattoos, including a terrible anchor Jason couldn't be bothered to finish
- Should Mississippi State have paid the alleged $180K for Cam Newton YES YES YES THE ANSWER IS YES AND THERE IS NO OTHER ANSWER OTHER THAN "YES AND MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE PAID HIM MORE"
- Why Randy "Macho Man" Savage would have been a fine suicide hotline operator
- A deeply personal discussion of personal dance moves
- "You know what'll never hurt you? A calliope."
- A definition of realistic prices for the service of being stunned by Stone Cold Steve Austin
- The invention of a wrestler named "CPAP", and the assignment of a Face role for Ryan where he wears briefs (or he's Paul Bearer, Jr.)
Listen in the embedded player below, download directly here, or just subscribe on iTunes like the slave to early 21st century technology you are.