The Fullcast grabbed Holly Anderson to fill in for Ryan who is SOMEHOW STILL ON VACATION WHAT ARE YOU EUROPEAN OR SOMETHING. Anyway, she's the captain now, and Ryan's gone and can keep mooning about the continent and eating street waffles for all we care. HOPE STREET WAFFLES WERE WORTH OUR LOVE, FAITHLESS MAN-SCAMP.
Topics covered include:
- Why there's a traffic reporter in ATL who is called "Cracker", aka "there's a different racial dynamic when you're in a helicopter."
- How Holly forgot the name of USC's coach, again, and how USC really did hire three USC offensive coordinators in a row like that's a thing that isn't hilarious and absurd
- A brief discussion of South Carolina's Boom Bus, and how no one ever leaves Will Muschamp with enough floss
- Bud Elliott's hot prom fashion tips for 2016
- An analysis of Ludacris' tour rider, including a positive review of his taste in candles and deodorant (SECRET GANG)
- Holly explaining why "Your dad" jokes are so, so much worse than "Your mom" jokes, and then proceeding to making Spencer very, very uncomfortable
- An appreciation of various outdoorsy drunk-states, including a solid plea for the superiority of "lake drunk"
- Was there more to this podcast that we didn't record due to technical incompetence? YOU BETCHA, TAKE IT FOR THE LOW PRICE OF FREE ANYWAY.
- No really, there's like fourteen minutes the computer spat out and didn't record for no goddamn reason
Subscribe on iTunes, listen in the embedded player below, or simply download directly here.