The Shutdown Fullcast for this week subs out one Ryan for another because SOMEONE decided he needed a "vacation in Italy."
In Nanni's place we substitute Ryan Van Bibber, SB Nation NFL editor, who despite his chosen subject matter has very little respect for the Cult of the NFL Draft. He's the new third host, and Ryan can stay in Italy forever with their gorgeous coasts and flashy cars and presidents who have orgies.
Topics covered include:
- the splendors of Branson, MO
- which Florida Gator will be the steal of the draft, and what school he ended up playing football at after being kicked out of the University of Florida (because that happens to every football player at the University of Florida)
- a community agreement that all quarterbacks are busts coming out of college, and will be called this just to make life easier on them until success is attained
- an analysis of the least literate fans in college football re: the draft, and yes, it's Tebow loyalists
- the sandwich analogy for amateurism and theft
- a review of the 2000 draft, where Sebastian Janikowski might really be the best pick overall
- why you should draft anyone on a mid-major team where the mere mention of their name makes you go OH THAT GUY
Listen in the embedded player below, download directly here, or subscribe on iTunes. Frank Gore's knees are made of art supplies.