An extremely slow college football week means we're talking about all of the following:
- A casual examination of random selections from the Rick James autobiography, including his relationship with Linda Blair and the time Rick James brought cocaine INTO Colombia
- How having kids means you'll see about two movies a year in the theater, and how one of those movies will definitely not be that Superman vs. Batman trash
- The dramatic overrepresentation of Boston in film, and how we're going to start the Houston-centric film genre with Jason's classic "Good Trill Hunting"
- Why the Longhorn Network should work the 2005 BCS Title game into every bit of its programming, every day
- Does Mike Gundy even care if he lives or dies anymore? And is he the most Universally Orange Coach?
- Why now is the perfect time for a thriving Big 12 to absolutely nuke itself
- An appreciation of the joy of stealing golf carts
Listen in the embedded player below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here.