FULLCAST BACK. Not with anything new to discuss, because this is March and there is no football going on, but rather with the following:
- A discussion of college football's loneliest orphan program, and why it gets invited to all the best parties anyway
- The obvious transition into rearranging conferences to include their proper members, including bringing Nebraska home to the Big 12, putting Iowa State in the Sun Belt where it can compete, and putting West Virginia and Clemson in the SEC where they belong.
- The unholy realization that someone, somewhere out in the multiverse might have a split UCF/Ohio State jersey
- Reader questions, including a realization that Rutgers is Greece
- The awarding of imaginary lifetime achievement Oscars to Frank Beamer for his performance in "Virginia Tech Football: 1987--2015"
- The introduction of Notre Dame into "THE SOCIEDAD DEL SOL"
Listen in the embedded player below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here.