The Shutdown Fullcast returns this week with the following content provided to you during a season where there is ABSOLUTELY NO FOOTBALL CONTENT. We're basically magicians because a.) we make things appear out of nowhere, and b.) we're often awkward at parties and underemployed.
- The auspicious beginnings of the Will Muschamp era at South Carolina
- Two stories Bun B told us for free, including the time he was in a situation so bad that Suge Knight showing up was GOOD news
- A note of admiration for the genius who invented Blue Raspberry, the zone read of plays
- What to do when Purdue gets into your bloodstream
- Ryan speaks for several minutes in Ben Carson's voice, which he turns out to be pretty good at
- A question so heinous the clearest and safest answer is "Bob Davie"
- There's a school named "Moon Area", which isn't a question but is an important observation
- A terrifying realization that Charlie Weis WILL coach Rutgers one day
Listen here, subscribe on iTunes, or just be a sluggard and press the play button on the embedded player below. COME BACK BEN CARSON. COME BACK NOW.