An express edition of the Fullcast comes to you this week via travel and other annoyances of actual employment. A day late, yes, but not a dollar short because we're suddenly talking about ILLINOIS FOOTBALL SPENDING MONEY IN THE YEAR 2016. Take your opinions on what this means for the US economy and wad them up and deposit them in a trash can, because NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THIS MEANS.
- NFL coaches who came to college with varying results
- A sidenote on that maybe mentioning that maybe Bill Callahan wasn't the worst coach in the world while he was at Nebraska, maybe? (Maybe?)
- I call former Arkansas running back Peyton Hillis "Perry Hillis" because I am having a month long stroke
- A brief acknowledgment that two more players have left the Florida football team, a thing that is surprisingly easy to do
- A long discussion for easily half of the podcast about the best and worst stores to be trapped. BASS PRO SHOPS FOR LIFE
The audio quality is crap because we had to record on the road, and also because the Vox Media offices' HVAC system runs at the volume of a MiG-23 at full bore.
Listen here anyway, or subscribe on iTunes, or just be a lazy sot and click on the embedded Soundcloud player below.