This week's episode of the Fullcast tackles the following oases of content in the otherwise barren landscape of mid-February:
- Spencer comes back from vacation to realize that the LSU football program does actually have a very thin chance of not happening next year due to Louisiana's budget stupidities
- A discussion of which coach has the most hidden debt (hint: the answer is based exclusively on a coach's sweatiness)
- A nightmarish proposal to mash certain fanbases and schools together into one horrible misbegotten beast-nation
- Which football coach is the Tom Crean of this sport? There's a lot of Tom Crean discussion in here, and man oh man is that fun, because TOM CREAN ALL DAY
- The ultimate plan to survive coaching sixteen games in the NFL without any experience of any sort. Ryan thinks he could go 6-10 with the Dolphins! We do not.
Listen below in the embedded soundcloud player below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here.