After a week off, the Fullcast returns with a review of Signing Day, the most important day in the college football calendar that no one really wants to discuss.
WELL TOO BAD BECAUSE WE ARE DISCUSSING IT. Joining us is SB Nation Recruiting Overlord Bud Elliott. We discuss the following:
- Why bachelor parties are overrated, and how even Tampa's strip clubs have some of the dumbest Florida-style business arrangements imaginable
- How Alabama did well again guhhhh go away Alabama
- The perils of bringing your school's equipment truck to a Georgia high school
- Did you know Texas did well? Texas did well! A good foundation for an upstart program just trying to establish its name, that.
- FLORIDA SIGNED A DOOLY COUNTY PROSPECT NAMED ANTONIUS. This is all perfect .
- We just up and ask Bud if Ole Miss is "cheating" any more than anyone else, because that's the coded conversation everyone's having anyway
- Reader questions, including a discussion of the Great Florida Python Challenge.
Listen in the Soundcloud player below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here.