Ohio State-Nebraska! Vandy-Auburn! Iowa-Penn State! TCU-Baylor! These are but a few of the games that we managed to not discuss this week, in part because Spencer's internet connection died before we could. (The other part: we're biased and hate your team.) What did we talk about instead?
- How Alabama is sabotaging its own championship hopes
- When we decided LSU was dead
- Designing a fitting trophy for Michigan State-Rutgers
- Why the Pac-12 gives Spencer maximum entertainment
- Ryan's the one mad at Florida now apparently
- Special guest Brian Floyd breaks down Arizona
- The holiest path ahead for Hugh Freeze
Oh, we also didn’t mention that Notre Dame lost to Navy and is now 3-6, but that’s what the image up top is for so you’re welcome. Thanks to those of you who have left us nice reviews on iTunes, especially the hauntingly accurate ones like “this is barely about college football and I’m pretty sure the audio on this is patched together with twine and marshmallow fluff.” You get us! You really get us.