Football season's almost done and you're still listening to this terrible podcast, which says something about mankind's collective inability to change for the better. But since you're here, we:
- Imagined the Playoff that has 3 Big 10 teams but Bama still winning
- Let Spencer go way, way out on a Pac 12 limb that will almost certainly collapse
- Figured out the fan base happiest to be done with 2016
- Identified the best part of the SEC Championship Game
- Picked the worst coach Florida realistically hires if McElwain leaves for Oregon
- Found out from Jason in real time that the Oregon job was open, making that McElwain replacement discussion so so so real
Listen in the player/subscribe through most podcast services/rate us on iTunes/call your parents they want to know how you’re doing.