Yes, we talk about the Ohio State-Michigan game, but it takes longer to get there than it should because we podcast like your grandmother drives: far too slowly and dangerous to others at night.
- A coach-by-coach analysis of which SEC coaches are crap
- Pitt-Syracuse broke math
- Nodding approvals of Arizona, Iowa, and NC State
- The scenario in which Brian Kelly gets carried off the field by his players
- How tragically bad our preseason predictions were
- Oregon, the hell are you doing?
Download in the player above. Listen from the player like a lazy person. Subscribe on iTunes or the podcast provider of your choice. Worship the player, though. Say kind words to it and let it be known how much you love it. IT REQUIRES LOVE.