Though apparently you can lose to Iowa State, if you have really really really good hair. You can also lose to Boston College, but you have to be UConn, which, no, don't do that. You CAN'T lose to Central Michigan if you're Oklahoma State. They ran the numbers and it's mathematically impossible; please correct your flawed record book.
- Rutgers, and Paul Wulff proves it could be so much worse
- Standing outside in the cold to prove you're tough
- Colorado won't make the Playoff but dang that'd be awesome
- An exploration of the madness that is the Apple Cup
- Vanderbilt tuned up Ole Miss, in case you missed it
- Tom Herman's airport habits
- Notre Dame is 4-7, just FYI
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES. LOSE YOURSELF IN OUR SILKEN VOICES. DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO US AND REAP THE REWARDS. WHICH ARE NOTHING. WHICH YOU WILL LIKE.