Fair warning: if you listen to this episode, you're going to hear Spencer scream IOWAAAAAAAA for a longer time than seems necessary.
You will also hear:
- A tribute to Hawkeye punter Ron Coluzzi and Tales of Kinnick Intoxication
- Actual positive discussion of Pitt, no fooling
- Actual positive discussion of USC, what is wrong with us
- Checking in on Boston College, that's more like it
- Conference championship nightmare scenarios imagined
- Auburn's um, interesting quarterback situation
- Congratulating Wake Forest on their big hockey win
LISTEN IN THE PLAYER. SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES OR THE PODCAST PROVIDER OF YOUR CHOICE. THE CHRIS HASSEL “THEY NEEDED ELEVEN THEY GOT ELEVEN” IOWA VIDEO IS BELOW. GOD’S TEAM PREVAILS AGAIN.