I cherish that special time on Sunday when @JasonKirkSBN and I debate whether Spencer forgot we’re recording Shutdown Fullcast.— Ryan Nanni (@celebrityhottub) October 3, 2016
That tweet had a happy ending this week, as it turned out Spencer was merely delayed by California traffic. But there’s going to be a week where we don’t record because Spencer turned off his phone and decided to fall asleep in the dumpster behind a Korean restaurant. Just wait.
On this episode, we discussed:
- How FSU and Boston College have the exact same conference record, these are just facts and you can’t get mad at facts
- Tennessee's smart decision to spend all its bad luck in 2015 so this year can be nothing but amazing comebacks
- Washington making Stanford look Walt Harrisian
- Identifying the secret, true El Assico; unrelated, Florida is still ranked, ha, that’s fun
- We're seriously asking if Oregon is going to make a bowl game, what the hell has happened to you Oregon
- Mike Gundy's not going to T. Boone's graduation party and we heard they're not even friends on Facebook anymore
- Spencer kind of sort of propositions Mack Brown for group sex
- I know, again
- Cal's defense won a game, Colorado is ranked, USC embarrassed someone else, and none of us know a single thing about UCLA-Arizona
Listen in that player above, or go find us on iTunes, or download the sucker directly right here. To those of you who have left us nice reviews lately, thank you! We really appreciate it and promise we will not let your compliments delude us into thinking this podcast is “good” or “worth anyone’s time.” To those of you who haven’t, well, that’s fine. See if we come to your wedding now.