Because we cannot agree on whether Week 7 was good or bad, we broke it up into its constituent parts.
- Ohio State and Wisconsin, even though only one of them could win
- ACC Lead Detective Mitch Trubisky
- A bear eating hot dogs at a casual yet alarming rate (there's a connection here, don't worry)
- Papa John being as Papa John as possible
- Dino Babers and the Syracuse offense
- Referees (see Tulsa v. Houston; In re Luke Falk Pass Attempt)
- Spencer's very bad attitude towards Florida
- Kliff Kingsbury and the Texas Tech offense
- Attempting to out-motivate P.J. Fleck
- Georgia running the ball with a 5'8 wide receiver on 4th and 1
- Against Vanderbilt
- Georgia lost to Vanderbilt
NEITHER GOOD NOR BAD BUT MERELY FACT:
- A lot of meanness concerning Notre Dame
- Historic Purdue accomplishments
- Arkansas 34, Ole Miss 30, a game we barely mentioned but please don't take it to mean anything, sometimes we just get distracted and stupid
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES. BE A LAZY PROLE AND JUST CLICK PLAY OR DOWNLOAD FROM THE PLAYER ABOVE. SERVE US. SERVE US AND BASK IN OUR REFLECTED GREATNESS.
P.S. Here’s the video of Kobayashi trying to out-eat a bear and failing miserably.