Week six is done, and so is Rutgers football after losing 78-0 to Michigan.
- The Notre Dame/NC State game, a.k.a. THE BEST 10-3 GAME EVER and MORE PROOF YOU SHOULD JUST PUNT AND HOPE YOUR OPPONENT DOES SOMETHING STUPID
- "Will Notre Dame make a bowl game?", a question we actually have to ask at this point
- Notre Dame could miss a bowl game this year
- How many points can we make about Notre Dame being horrible and Brian Kelly being a wretched man, well, how many points ya got
- A SALUTE TO RUTGERS SURVIVING AN EPIC DEFEAT SO BAD IT BECAME NEAR-NOBLE
- A discussion of what did and didn't make sense in Tennessee/Texas A&M. Tennessee had seven turnovers and almost won! Guess which category this falls into here!
- A deep analysis of how the LSU/Florida game played out
- The Count of Monte Cristo Game, which you may also call the Washington/Oregon game, or also call the most thorough debacling of a rival this year (unless you call Rutgers/Michigan a rivalry) (<---ONE SHOULD NOT)
- Texas has given up more points than Kansas, and other terrifying statistics Ryan wants to scar your brain with
- An argument for Floyd of Rosedale to be a real pig again
- Renaming Miami's stadium retroactively by possible sponsor
- Stanford. Yiiiiiiiikes, Stanford
LISTEN IN THE PLAYER ABOVE. SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES. PLAY IT ON ALL THE PHONES AND LAPTOPS AT THE APPLE STORE OR YOUR LOCAL BIG BOX RETAILER. DO IT SIMULTANEOUSLY AND MADDEN STAFFERS WITH THE TOO-BEAUTIFUL SOUND OF OUR VOICES.