Yeah, Spencer's traveling again. Yeah, we know you think the show is better when he's hosting. Yeah, we think I should be fired. All of this is very, very well understood. All the same, Jason and I decided to record anyways, touching on important subjects like:
- the aggressive expansion of the Texas League of Offensive Coordinators
- what spaceships look most like genitals
- creating your own haunted practice field
- why Donald Trump should purchase naming rights to Iowa-Iowa State
- how Navy is the team of playoff destiny
- or maybe it's FIU, remains to be seen
BONUS! We do have a guest on the show, albeit very briefly. It's this guy.
Turns out he hasn't even SEEN Gigli. Welcome to the first ever Hater's Corner, Zach. Listen below, download this episode directly, or find us on iTunes and give us a five star rating we completely don't deserve. It's the grade inflation of 2015!